Read updated news feeds on our Home Page, which are updated several times each day.
Here is a list of some other helpful Internet resources for biofuel information:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL): http://www.nrel.gov/
- Federal laboratory dedicated to the research, development, commercialization and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
- Advanced Biofuels Association: http://www.advancedbiofuelsassociation.com/
- Industry association promoting a wide range of technologies within the advanced biofuels industry.
- Clean Fuels Development Coalition: http://www.cleanfuelsdc.org/
- Supporting the development of fuels that can reduce air pollution.
- Renewable Fuels Association: http://www.ethanolrfa.org/
- National trade association for the U.S. ethanol industry.
- American Coalition for Ethanol: http://www.ethanol.org/
- Promoting the increased production and use of fuel ethanol.
- Ethanol Producers and Consumers (E.P.A.C): http://www.ethanolmt.org/
- Supporting the production and use of ethanol as a clean, renewable energy source.
- US Department of Energy, EERE, Biomass Program: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/biomass/
- Helping transform the nation's renewable and abundant biomass resources into cost-competitive, high-performance biofuels, bioproducts, and biopower.
- Biomass.net: http://www.biomass.net/
- Promoting biomass benefits in green energy development.